My classroom in the summer

Had to run to school yesterday to get some of my teaching materials since I'm going to start tutoring a boy here.  Navigating a school in the summer can be an adventure, and my classroom was no exception yesterday.  All of my furniture and supplies were pushed into one little section of the room so the custodians could get the floors cleaned and buffed on the other side.  Here's the sight that greeted me when I went through the door:<p></p>


 

Classroom in summer



The resource books I needed were on the shelf that's in the far right corner. I had to walk across tables, climb over a file cabinet, and walk along a counter to get to them. I'm glad nobody walked in then! :D Eventually I managed to get (most of) what I needed.



Oh, and the floors? They looked great!

Comments

Popular Posts