Random questions

1. Favorite salad dressing? Zia's Fat Free Sweet Italian

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope. Have never smoked anything.

3. Do you own a gun? Inherited one from my dad, but somehow it "disappeared" when my ex-husband moved out. Go figure.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? More of a QT girl.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually, and I like the wait (as long as I'm alone) so that I can read.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Gross

7. Favorite Christmas song? "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk and then diet pepsi (breakfast of champions)

9. Can you do push ups? Haha...like 12 girly ones

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? volleyball, biking, reading12. Favorite movies? Funny ones. Love Something About Mary, Wedding Crashers

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? procrastination

14. Middle name? Catherine (although I've been known to claim that both "Grace" and "Fun" are my middle name. haha)

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) Nobody's going to answer all these questions. 2) I hate it when you want to do two things and have to choose between them. 3) I hope this darn birthday party for Mom comes out OK.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, diet Pepsi, strawberry margarita

17. Current worry right now? Paying bills is never fun.18. Current hate right now? Messy house

19. Favorite place to be? Out having fun

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Partied at my brother's house until just before midnight and then rang in the New Year at my mom's with Jeff and Jacob

21. Do you like to travel? LOVE IT!!

22. If I could go back in time...I'd spend a day hanging out with my dad.

23. Do you own slippers? Yep. Big, fluffy pink ones that I bought for pajama day at school :)

24. What color shirt are you wearing? striped

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'd probably slip right out of bed!

26. Can you whistle? no :( Can't snap either.

27. Favorite color? Cerulean28. Would you be a pirate? If Johnny Depp would be my captain! ;)29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever's on the radio

30. Favorite girl's name? Annie? Rachel?

31. Favorite boy's name? I like all my boys' names (Daniel, Nathan, Jacob)

32. What's in your pocket right now? Cell phone

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Brendan Fraser hugging his movie nephew and crying over the death of his brother (it was supposed to be sad but was actually very funny)

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Katie's Patch!!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken heart. Haha. Tore my ACL and cartiledge. That was no fun.

36. Do you love where you live? Well, it's not a beach in Mexico, but it'll do.

37. How many TV's do you have in the house? 338. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm...Kim when she's been drinking. Haha

39. How many pets do you have? 1 dog, 1 cat, assorted fish

41. What is your favorite book? Gosh, that's like asking me to pick my favorite child!! Currently...Maybe a Miracle by Brian Strause

42. What is your favorite candy? Mounds43. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever team my kids are currently on

44. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Talking to Jeff

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? WHY does Jacob keep getting up so early???

Comments

Popular Posts