2. Here's one from early on in the race.
|I believe I mentioned I was loud and |
|We did it!|
4. This month has been really stressful. In between coming up with the money to buy plane tickets to California for N's volleyball tournament, money to pay the balance of his club volleyball costs, money for the assorted costs of college orientation for D, money for a graduation party for D...it'll be a miracle if I don't have an ulcer AND still have my bike fund in June. Breathe in, breathe out...repeat.
5. We all know I'm not mother of the year, but at least I don't have a report card to show it. I found this picture on http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/. Funny stuff.
6. Yesterday was Jeff's and my anniversary. Nine years ago, this is what we looked like:
7. We had a beautiful wedding, a wonderful reception, and then spent a week in Mexico.
9. Leaving the volleyball match on Tuesday evening, I asked Jeff, "Can we establish that we aren't buying each other anything for our anniversary? Just cards, right?" (see #4 above) (Yes, I realize that this proves that I hadn't yet bought him anything on the night before our anniversary. He agreed.
10. Yesterday at school, I was called down to the office. For these.
|I was shocked. I think he's given me flowers twice: our wedding day and the day J was born. And I flat out told him that I wanted flowers after giving birth.|
11. You know what's fun? Schlepping a dozen roses home when you have a 40-minute commute.
|Luckily, I had a friend who helped hold them.|
|On the plus side, our $10 meals were FAR better than the $17.50 tuna casserole at the academic awards banquet.|