...and we're off!

The bags are overpacked, the camper is hooked up, and we're on our way to Steelville MO for racer check-in. We'll have a couple hours to hang out at the campground before dinner and the racer meeting at 7:30. It kind of sounds like the 36-hour folks will be heading out shortly after that, but us lightweights 12-hour peeps will get a little sleep.

Maybe. If I can sleep. :)

I've got my camera, so I'll try to get lots of pictures and take lots of mental notes so I can give a full accounting. You know, as opposed to the usual brief summaries I typically post.

Comments

  1. yes, brevity is SUCH your strong suit :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! This is the shortest post I've ever seen on Super Kate!!! ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast and we love your stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to let this luxury "camping" trip slide - this time - since it's race related and all! :) Have a total blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Can't wait to hear/read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I missed this! Good luck, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! I cannot wait to see the pictures and to read about your adventure.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts