Thanksgiving

What a nice Thanksgiving! We really do have a lot to be thankful for. I got to sleep in because Jeff and Jacob always get up to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. We headed out to my MIL's house in time and got there early enough that Jeff could watch most of the Lions game. Got to spend time visiting with my SILs, ate some good food, played football with the older kids and "grownups". Oh, football was so much fun! I don't have any pictures on our camera, but I'm hoping to get my niece's pictures and upload them later.

Before long, it was time to head off for round 2, my mom's house. The food was wonderful, and I got a chance to see my newest niece again (lots of other family, too.). We spent the evening talking and hanging out with my family. It was a low-key end to the day.

Today the weather was fantastic! Nearly 60 degrees, making it the perfect weather for Jeff and the boys to put up Christmas decorations. Jacob was so excited that he was literally kicking up his heels. It was pretty funny. :D I spent the day cleaning and cooking inside.

Comments

Popular Posts