Birthday cake

My momma's bday cake
Isn't it pretty?

My family loves Jello cake, so I made a grown-up variation for my mom's birthday. It's yellow cake layered with strawberries and frosting made from pudding, cream cheese, and whipped cream. So good, if I do say so myself!

If I had it to do over again, I'd have split the layers in half and put berries and filling between them, too. And I'd have centered the top layer better, because even though you can't tell it from the picture, we had a Leaning Tower of Cake-a going on. Somehow it still was eaten, though! :)

Comments

  1. Came over from tall mom - you are not boring! ;) I don't know what could be better than lasagna and cake! You cake is very pretty and I bet delicious!!

    I have the same feeling about rest days! It's good though to let your body clean up all the damage from the workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts