Now hear read this!

Remember that little adventure (non)race I did back in March?  9 1/2 hours of biking, hiking, and pure fun?  My very favorite race ever? 

Let me refresh your memory...












OK, up to speed?

Well, now The Deuce is noteworthy for two reasons: first, because it was such an amazingly good experience, and second, because it spawned my very favorite race report (at least my favorite involving me).  Bob, of Team Virtus infamy fame, wrote a race report from the race director's perspective.  It's well worth reading, even if you aren't me, but I particularly love the me who shows up in that report. So thanks, Team Virtus...for hosting the non-race AND for making me sound so good in the recap.

(Seriously, you should read it.  Go read it now.  You'll be glad you did.  And if you aren't [you will be], I'll be glad you did...and really, isn't that what it's all about? =)

Comments

  1. Thanks! That was my faves of your reports so far, I'll check his out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a great race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah....ok, I'll go read it tonight when I'm less manic at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kovas, looks like an awesome race :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish a race director of a race I did would do a report. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is smiling. That is the best part of the report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great race and even greater race report (of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts