I need a nap!

This was one of those weekends where you're more tired after the weekend than after a week of work! Softball Saturday (and I'm still sore from that...amazing how doing something different wakes up all kinds of new parts of your body!), and volleyball Sunday and today.

Yesterday's volleyball wasn't great...just mostly games with the kids. I did manage to get hit in the face once when Daniel kicked the ball. I am now the proud wearer of a 1-inch cut above my eye. I'll have lots of 'splainin to do tomorrow at school.

Today was great. We never had more than 4 people on a side, but most of them were pretty good players. I had a few bad moments of play, but overall I did pretty well (if I do say so myself ;D). That's always fun. Now, however, I'm beat. Shower, bed, and back to school tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Hey Kate!

    I haven't stopped by in a while but tonight I just wanted to check in and say HI!

    Sounds like you had a fun weekend in spite of the cut above your eye.

    I especially liked your attitude adjustment post because it speaks to us all!

    Let me know if there is anything specific I can be praying for you about.

    Love,
    Bonnelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts