All About Me from A-Z

A is for AgeChronologically - 35; Mentally and emotionally, 25 maybe

B is for Burger of choice - Avocado chicken burger at 54th street. Mmmm

C is for what Car you drive - Gold Alero (sedan) to work; gold Grand Caravan during the summers when I'm carting kids around.

D is for Dog’s name - Berkeley (named after street his previous owners lived on, NOT (as assumed by Conservative friend of mine) after uber-liberal university. :)

E is for Essential item you use every day - Cell phone!! I've also discovered (finally) the benefits of moisturizer and wouldn't think of skipping a day without my Oil of Olay. I guess my 30's have caught up with me. :)

F is for Favorite TV show at the moment - CSI Las Vegas

Game - Spider solitaire. But none that I love all that much.

H is for Hometown -

I is for Instruments you play - Took piano for several years and played the flute. Can laboriously pick out a tune on a piano today. Flute...no way!

J is for favorite juice - Cranberry

K is for who you’d like to Kiss - Hmmm...gotta love my husband! :)

L is for Last restaurant you ate at - Chinese Buffet

M is for favorite Muppet - Kermit the frog, I guess. Fozzie's not bad. Miss Piggy is annoying.

N is for Number of piercings - My ears are pierced, and at some point I could see getting another set of holes in my ears so I can leave in my diamonds and still wear earrings that coordinate with my outfits or other jewelry.

O is for Overnight hospital stays - Only with the birth of my three children

P is for People you were with today - My kids, my husband, the people at the doctor's office.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time - Read, "work" on my computer (blogging, checking family websites).

R is for biggest Regret - Hmmm. Not necessarily a regret, but I do wonder where God would have directed my life if I'd left it up to him rather than taking things into my own hands.

S is for Status - Married for 6 years , mother of 3 great kids, ages 15, 14, and 4. Gainfully employed. Seeking God.

T is for Time you woke up today - 6:30am - and wasn't happy about it!

U is for what you consider Unique - People

V is for a vegetable you love - Broccoli and asparagus

W is for Worst habit - Spending too much time on my computer and procrastination (I know it was "habit"- singular - but they kind of go hand in hand.

X is for the number of X-rays you’ve had - Just dental ones, I think

Y is for Yummy food you ate recently - Wonton soup. Love it.

Z is for Zodiac sign - Aries

Comments

Popular Posts