Sick boy

Poor Jacob. Sick with strep throat. :( He had a high fever Mon. night and Tues. started with a sore throat. Thankfully, the dr office got us in right away, and he's actually feeling much better today (even before the antibiotics). Unfortunately, now I think I'm getting it, and while summer is typically a better time for me to be sick (because I'm off work anyway and don't have to mess with sub plans), this is NOT the week to be sick since we're having a big 60th birthday surprise party for my mom on Sunday.

Comments

  1. Hi Kate!

    I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! :) Coming here... it was nice to get to know you a little more... I think we could be friends! :)

    I just wanted to say that I believe that God is drawing you to Himself and that He loves you very much. I pray that He will continue to show you things you've never seen and give you things to think about that you haven't thought of before. I pray that He will continue to show you great things about your husband. And I also pray for healing for you and your son because being sick just isn't any fun!

    Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Bonnelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate!

    I'm so glad you left a comment on my post because it helped me get here to your blog. It was great reading some of your posts and I think we would be friends!

    Just wanted to let you know that I'm still praying for you and it sounds like God is drawing you to Himself which is cool! He loves you very much and He's pleased by you. I pray also that you and your son will get to feeling better because being sick isn't any fun!

    Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Bonnelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts